Friday, January 29, 2010

Worst Day Ever

Oh my gosh!this is probably the worse day ever.
Of all people...why must Vinod join NUS??

Count myself unlucky that I bumped into him when I was actually trying to talk to Charlie.
Seriously,it was so awkward,he wanted to show me those scar of his...

I really pray hard he won't be in my Philosophy class before I live in fear every single day.
Not trying to be mean but,What if he suddenly have a mental breakdown or something?
What if he suddenly takes a knife and stabbed me.
I'm already having goosebumps.Who knows?He's....sad to say...mentally unstable
He's a nice guy and all...but I don't really want him to be in my class.It'll be really creepy,trust me.

It's Denise once again,bye.

-How Wei and Cheryl

Hey! Guess what, I saw Vinod in NUS today.
I thought i will never see him again, I'm not being mean or what, but I'm just thinking , shouldn't he be in the hospital .

I tried to be friendly to him today, but I'm afraid to say something wrong and that might cause him to go crazy. We can never predict when they will go around pointing knife at people , right?!
He saw me peeping at the scars on his wrist and he wanted me to take a closer look at it.
I was startled at that moment and i didn't really know how to respond.

Worst of all , he will be in the same class with me and he wants me to be his tutor!
OH GOSH! Vinod even said that we can be like last time !
I really don't want these to happen.
I cant imagine being in the same class and studying him with him!
It will be like a nightmare to me !

Signing off,
Denise
-YingChui

2 Comments:

Blogger Empress Tey said...

Hi Denise,

you make Vinod sound like a psycho!

Come to think of it, why do you think he's so scary? Just because he might suddenly break out into a song or some mad tricks that might endanger your life? Don't you think you're condemning him even before he's done anything?

Can you reply me here and tell me why you think what he does is 'abnormal'? I mean afterall, who died and make you god? You don't set the rules do you? Please give me insight into your brain.

Might be part of the mentally-ill,
Miss Tey

January 31, 2010 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger OFF CENTRE said...

Cause,to me,mental patients are quite unpredictable and who knows when he's going to take knife and just stab me.
So,I try to be polite and try not to offend him...

February 1, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home