Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do I think....

You know what?till now I still don't understand why people ask me why I'm not in a university.
Even Saloma popped that question while we were in the restaurant.
I went to NUS once,and told myself I am never ever going back there....

While,the reason is quite simple actually.First,I'm way too old for NUS.
I mean...how many 25-years old's do u know,attends NUS?=.-

Second of all,
The people there are like zombies who looks normal.
But actually,they seem like they live for only on purpose.Study.That's all.
The people there are so competitive,emotionless...
Everybody is almost the same!they have no sense of identity,no originality,no point of view.
Yes,they maybe efficient,but still,i find them like a bunch of lost souls....

Anyways,it's getting late,got to go.Till next time,
It's Vinod,signing off....


(Cheryl)

Why does people keep asking me why i don't study in NUS? Why?
I just don't understand, even Saloma said that too!
I don't want to be the same as the other people studying in NUS.

They only have one goal, one goal to persue. That is to score A's in every subject.
They study so hard, they don't even bother to care about the society.
They are like ROBOTS! No life, no soul in them! I don't want to be like them.

And, I'm too old for NUS.People there will sure outcast me and say bad things about me.
Everytime when i try to be friendly with them, they will just call me siow ting tong!
I don't like it.

What should i do now? Maybe i will go talk to Saloma..

Vinod. (YingChui)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home